Merry Christmas 2017 Wishes, Quotes, Images, Wallpapers For Friends
Not just Christians, it has been followed by many across the world who are non-Christians. It is the day considered to be the birthday of the Christian god ‘Jesus’ though there are no records proving the day on which he is born. The 25th of March across the world will be celebrated at Annunciation and Christmas will be celebrated exactly nine months after this day. So, commemorating the birth of Jesus, 25th of December every year will be celebrated to be the Christmas Day with enthusiasm that includes Gift-giving, family & other social gatherings, Symbolic decorations, Christmas tree, feasting, Christmas cake, Santa Claus, mass prayers in Churches. People who follow Christianity feel that God had sent his son to the earth on this day.
Merry Christmas 2017 Wishes, Images For Friends:
- May the spirit of the Christmas fill your home with peace, joy, and love. I wish you all Merry Christmas and Happy new year.
- Many years ago, I wished that Santa will give me a true friend. Then, I met you and we became best friends. Thank you for the friendship.
- Looking at the stars, I pray that my friends and I will stay happily together from this day onwards. Merry Christmas to you all!
Merry Christmas Quotes 2017:
- You are a wonderful friend. Here’s wishing you bundles of joy, love, and peace this Christmas.
- Make each day of this Christmas season count by spending time with family and friends. Share the happiness. Share the love.
- Christmas is the proof that this world can become a better place if we have lots of people like you who fill it with happiness and hope.
- Keep your faith and kindness this Christmas. I wish you good health and prosperity this holiday season.
- Make every moment of the Holidays a wonderful time by spending it with loved ones. Christmas is best when love is all around you.
As the Christmas Day is just about to arrive this year, it is obvious that you are rushing to finish your preparations to make the celebrations look grand and perfect, we are here to help you out and make your tasks a bit simpler. As greeting all the beloved people on Christmas Day is an old tradition, try making it special by adding in some poems o one-liners or quotes or messages that we listed down only for you. If you are planning to become the Santa Claus by presenting gifts to all your loved ones, then we are those Santa Clauses who present the endless, best, and beautiful messages and greetings to all the people around the world.
- Let us celebrate the ultimate gift of Jesus’s birth That we were all given this Christmas. May you all have a blessed Christmas!
- Sending you the greetings of the season with all my love and cheers. May the light of Christmas give you peace and happiness.
- So thankful am I for having a friend like you. Wishing you blessings for the holidays and the coming year.
Merry Christmas Wallpapers – Celebrate this Christmas with lots of happiness:
- My heartfelt thoughts and best wishes go to you. Let the Christmas cheers make your soul be childlike once again.
- I was told the Christmas magically grants your heart’s true wish. You are my proof of that because you never left my side this whole year. Thank you and Happy Holidays.
- Love and honor your mother and father. They are the only gifts Santa cannot give you.
- I pray that the peace of the Heavens shine upon you and your family this Christmas season and wish you happy holidays.
- This Christmas put a smile on everyone’s face. Let them know that choosing to be happy is always the best choice.
As it is a tradition to present gifts and convey festival wishes to all the family members and friends on the Christmas Day, try making the occasion the best one by having access to some of the interesting and the best festival messages that we made available for you all. Without struggling much on deciding how to wish your family members, access these best Christmas Greetings, Merry Christmas Messages, Christmas Day Wallpapers, Happy Christmas 2017. Make greeting cards on your own and surprise your family and friends by including these best Happy Christmas Messages.
Inspirational Christmas Messages for You:
Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.
Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.
Wishing you a great time for Christmas and many, big, fantastic, unbelievable gifts!
May all the sweet magic of Christmas conspire to gladden your heart and fill every desire. Let’s celebrate this blissful New Year. happy Christmas.
Merry Christmas and a happy new year to the sweetest little princess on earth.
I wrapped my Christmas presents early this year, but I used the wrong paper. See, the paper I used said ‘Happy Birthday’ on it I didn’t want to waste it so I just wrote ‘Jesus’ on it.
There’s no gift out there that I can give you to show you how much I care. You are my best friend in the world and I will carry you in my heart everywhere I go.
Best Merry Christmas Greetings:
X’mas is love… X’mas is dedication, X’mas is happiness Happy X’MAS to you and your family with a bunch of love and prayers.
I cannot help but admire your eagerness and strong passion towards life. How I wish I can have that energy too! Merry Christmas!
Christmas proclaims that God will be with us always Let us Celebrate this Happiness with Fun and Dance.
May the magic of Christmas brings you Happiness, Cheers, and fun into your life Merry Christmas to you.
The Lord was born to save us Let us rejoice and enjoy the birth of our King Merry Christmas to you.
On this Christmas Celebrate the day with fun and dance with family Merry Christmas To You.